top of page
April 15, 2023
12:00PM - 5:00PM
Pellissippi State-Blount County Campus
2731 W Lamar Alexander Pkwy.
Join us for Sip TN The Foothills as we showcase Tennessee wines at the Blount County campus of Pellissippi State Community College. Nestled at the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, the festival will offer over 100 wines produced right here in Tennessee, utilizing some of the freshest fruit in the South. The festival is planned to be a day of fun. Shop with artisans, enjoy delicious food, and sip Tennessee wine, mead, and hard cider. The proceeds from the event stay local, benefitting Tennessee agriculture, small businesses, and education.
• This is a 21+ event. You must have a valid photo I.D. with a ticket for entry.
• You will be able to buy bottles of wine to take home.
• NO outside food or beverage allowed. Vendors will be onsite selling food and drinks.
• Sip TN is a RAIN or SHINE EVENT.
Plenty of parking lots are available around the campus.
• We recommend having a designated driver or making arrangements for other transportation options such as rideshare options.
• Please drink responsibly...overindulgence will not be tolerated.
This is not a pet friendly event. Please leave furry friends at home.
Weapons are prohibited.
Vienna Coffee Company
Pistol Creek Eats
Handmade Toffee & Treats
Designs by Pinkie
S. Webb Jewelry
Bill and Lenore Superdock
Pellissippi State Community College- Enrollment, Ag Science, Culinary Arts
Enjoy music from the Pellissippi State Community College groups: Choir, Bluegrass, and Jazz!!
In town for the wine festival or just need a staycation for the festival?
Join our friends at Hilton Knoxville Airport for a special rate on Friday and Saturday night. Located five miles from the festival, this will be an excellent addition to your weekend!
Click here for the special rate!
bottom of page