At the Nashville Farmers' Market
TBD November, 2021
11:00aM - 5:00PM
NASHVILLE FARMERS' MARKET
Join us for the 4th Sip TN Nashville Wine Festival designed to showcase Tennessee wine at its finest. From the freshest produce and plants to the best wine and food, you are in for a truly Farm to Bottle experience. The festival is planned to be a day of fun with families in mind, so come and stroll around, shop with artisans and vendors, enjoy delicious food and sip wine and hard cider all from local sources. Even the proceeds from the event stay local, benefitting the Nashville Friends of the Farmers' Market. So plan to spend a day with our farm families and usher in the holiday season in style!
• You must have a valid photo I.D. to drink or purchase bottles.
• You will be able to Buy Bottles of Wine to take home.
• NO outside food or beverage allowed.
• Sip TN is a RAIN or SHINE EVENT, the main booths are under a covered area.
• Parking available around the Farmers' Market and State Lots off of 6th Ave.
• We recommend looking at public transportation options like LYFT.
• Please drink responsibly...overindulgence will not be tolerated.
More Wineries coming soon!
food & vendors
Vendor Sign up information coming soon
B&C Market (Southern BBQ)
Batch Nashville (local shopping)
Bella Nashville (Neapolitan pizza)
Bowl and Roll (Korean and sushi)
Bubble Love (bubble tea)
El Burrito (Mexican)
Butter Cake Babe (coffee/tea)
Delta 61 (Southern)
Farm City Coffee
Farmer’s Deli & Grill
Fountain of Juice
Green Asia (Chinese and sushi)
HeArt of Nashville
This Event proudly benefits the friends of the Nashville Farmers' Market
The mission of the Farmers’ Market is to provide retail space, promotion and educational products to regional farmers, local food producers and retail entrepreneurs so they can supply the highest quality products for the Nashville and regional shopping community.