June 4th, 2022
1-6pm At the Amqui Station
Happy Festival Day!
Parking is available for attendees. In Google maps, navigate to “Fifty Forward Madison Station” In Apple Maps, navigate to “Fifty Forward”, 301 Madison St.
The parking lot can be accessed by turning off Gallatin Pike between the Bojangles and Hardees. Following directional signage, turn right in the roundabout before taking the first left off Madison Station Blvd.
We suggest Using a rideshare as a safe way to get to and from the festival.
A limited number of tickets will be available at the gate on the day of the event.
• You must have a valid photo I.D. to drink or purchase bottles.
• You will be able to buy bottles of wine to take home.
• NO outside food or beverage allowed.
• Sip TN is a RAIN or SHINE EVENT, the main booths are under a covered area.
• Parking available behind and across from the Amqui Station at the FiftyForward building.
• We recommend looking at public transportation options like LYFT.
• Please drink responsibly...overindulgence will not be tolerated.
By purchasing tickets to Sip TN Chattanooga, attendees understand that Tennessee Farm Winegrowers Alliance and Public Markets are not responsible the possible contraction of COVID-19. The attendee knowingly take upon them selves the health risk of participating in an outdoor event during COVID-19 and understand that all health and safety steps have been taken to the best of the Festivals ability to prevent transmission.
Tennessee Wines is abundantly grateful for the help from our sponsors to make this event successful.