top of page
May 6, 2023
12:00PM - 5:00PM
4001 Bell Rd.
Join us for Sip TN Nashville as we showcase Tennessee wines at Nashville Shores in Hermitage. Situated on the shores of Percy Priest Lake, the festival will offer over 100 wines produced right here in Tennessee, utilizing some of the freshest fruit in the South. The festival is planned to be a day of fun. Shop with artisans, enjoy delicious food, and sip Tennessee wine, mead, and hard cider. The proceeds from the event stay local, benefitting Tennessee agriculture and small businesses.
• This is a 21+ event. You must have a valid photo I.D. with a ticket for entry.
• You will be able to buy bottles of wine to take home.
• NO outside food or beverage allowed. Nashville Shores vendors will have food and drinks available for purchase.
• Sip TN is a RAIN or SHINE EVENT.
•Plenty of parking at Nashville Shores. Handicap accessible parking is in the parking lot. Please follow the directions of the parking attendants as well as posted signage.
• We recommend having a designated driver or making arrangements for other transportation options such as rideshare options.
• Please drink responsibly...overindulgence will not be tolerated.
• Restrooms will be available at Nashville Shores.
• We highly encourage purchasing tickets prior to the event. If the festival sells out before May 6, tickets will not be available at the door.
• All sales are final. You may transfer your ticket to another attendee through Eventbrite, but there will be no refunds.
• Lost and found items can be turned in to the Sip TN information booth. Items will be held for 60 days after the event. If you realize that you've lost something, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Smoking, vaping, and the use of e-cigarettes is permitted only in designated smoking areas. It is not allowed outside the designated areas.
• Weapons are prohibited.
•We love our furry friends, but this is not an event designed for pets. Please leave them at home.
Lucky Clown Co.
Jye Art Studio
Big World Candles
Music City Creative Print
Crystals & Clarity
Nashville Blanket Project
Check back soon for more vendors
Interested in volunteering?
Dan Hitchcock Quartet
In town for the wine festival or just need a staycation for the festival?
Join our friends at tru by Hilton or Hilton Garden Inn in Mt. Juliet for a special rate on Friday and Saturday night. Located approximately five miles from the festival, this will be an excellent addition to your weekend!
Click here for the special rate for tru by Hilton!
Click here for the special rate for Hilton Garden Inn!
Need even more excitement? Stay onsite at Nashville Shores!
Use promo code SipTN for cabin accommodations at Nashville Shores. The special rate is only valid on May 5-7.
You can book online or call the office at 615-889-7434 (There is a two-night minimum for cabin stays.)
bottom of page