Saturday June 5, 2021
12:00PM - 6:00PM
First Horizon Pavilion
Join us at the 2nd Sip TN Chattanooga as we showcase Tennessee wines at their finest. Taste through over 200 wines produced right here in Tennessee, utilizing some of the freshest fruit in the South. The festival is planned to be a day of fun, stroll around, shop with artisans and vendors, enjoy delicious food and sip wine and hard cider all from local sources. Even the proceeds from the event stay local, benefitting Tennessee Agriculture and Small Businesses.
• You must have a valid photo I.D. with a ticket for entry.
• You will be able to Buy Bottles of Wine to take home.
• NO outside food or beverage allowed.
• Sip TN is a RAIN or SHINE EVENT, the main booths are under a covered area.
• All parking lots around First Tennessee Pavilion are private and paid lots.
• We recommend looking at public transportation options like CARTA or ChattyWagon.
• Please drink responsibly...overindulgence will not be tolerated.
By purchasing tickets you are agreeing to abide by all Covid-19 Protocols
food trucks & Vendors
Billy Joe's Cookies
From Me to You
That Elderberry Lady
The Tilted Tulip
Ramble on On Design
Full Circle Candles
Artisan Works by Anne
Robert Emery Chocolate
Sowing Seeds Farm
Simply Southern Bakery
Pie R Squared
Lil Pond Lapidary
Rising Dawn Boutique
High Road Soap
This Event proudly benefits Chattanooga Public Markets
The Chattanooga Market is the region’s largest producer-only marketplace open on Sundays from 11am-4pm. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit entity (Public Markets, Inc.), we were established to provide healthy, fresh produce, artisan foods, as well as locally-produced arts and craft wares to Chattanoogans and community visitors. We offer entrepreneurs who are hand-making, growing or otherwise creating their own goods a low-cost environment to start, grow and expand their business. Through our weekly public markets, we encourage commerce, entertainment and trade in downtown Chattanooga and the surrounding region, and have become an icon for the city in terms of cultural diversity, tourism and economic impact.