At First Tennessee Pavilion
Saturday March 28, 2020
12:00PM - 6:00PM
First Tennessee Pavilion
Join us at SipTN Chattanooga as we showcase Tennessee wine at its finest. Taste through over 200 wines produced right here in Tennessee, utilizing some of the freshest fruit in the South. The festival is planned to be a day of fun, stroll around, shop with artisans and vendors, enjoy delicious food and sip wine and hard cider all from local sources. Even the proceeds from the event stay local, benefitting Tennessee Agriculture and Small Businesses.
• You must have a valid photo I.D. with a ticket for entry.
• You will be able to Buy Bottles of Wine to take home.
• NO outside food or beverage allowed.
• Sip TN is a RAIN or SHINE EVENT, the main booths are under a covered area.
• All parking lots around First Tennessee Pavilion are private and paid lots.
• We recommend looking at public transportation options like CARTA or ChattyWagon.
• Please drink responsibly...overindulgence will not be tolerated.
To Be Announced
More Wineries Coming Soon!
food trucks & Vendors
All vendors will come from the existing Chattanooga market vendor roster. join their roster to be considered with the link below.
This Event proudly benefits Chattanooga Public Markets
The Chattanooga Market is the region’s largest producer-only marketplace open on Sundays from 11am-4pm. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit entity (Public Markets, Inc.), we were established to provide healthy, fresh produce, artisan foods, as well as locally-produced arts and craft wares to Chattanoogans and community visitors. We offer entrepreneurs who are hand-making, growing or otherwise creating their own goods a low-cost environment to start, grow and expand their business. Through our weekly public markets, we encourage commerce, entertainment and trade in downtown Chattanooga and the surrounding region, and have become an icon for the city in terms of cultural diversity, tourism and economic impact.