April 1, 2023
12:00PM - 4:00PM
First Horizon Pavilion
1801 Reggie White Blvd.
Join us for Sip TN Chattanooga as we showcase Tennessee wines at First Horizon Pavilion. The festival, which is housed in a former foundry constructed in 1889, will offer over 100 wines produced right here in Tennessee, utilizing some of the freshest fruit in the South. The festival is planned to be a day of fun. Shop with artisans, enjoy delicious food, and sip Tennessee wine, mead, and hard cider. The proceeds from the event stay local, benefitting Tennessee agriculture and small businesses.
• You must have a valid photo I.D. with a ticket for entry.
• You will be able to buy bottles of wine to take home.
• NO outside food or beverage allowed. Vendors will be onsite selling food and drinks.
• Sip TN is a RAIN or SHINE EVENT, the main booths are under a covered area.
• Parking is available. All parking lots around First Tennessee Pavilion are private and paid lots.
We recommend having a designated driver or making arrangements for other transportation options such as CARTA or rideshare options.
• Please drink responsibly...overindulgence will not be tolerated.
• Animals are not allowed at the Market. Please leave your furry friends at home.
• Weapons are prohibited.
Joyful Hearts Cafe
Cart and Seoul
Whiskey Nights Candle Co.
girl almighty art
Green Skull Designs
Cluster Funk Studio
Evergreen and Market
Tracie's Tasty Treats
Federal Bake Shop
Kim Crews Handmade Blankets
Sowing Seeds Farm
Glass Cannon Studio
Heavenly Hill Honey